If show stopping is your goal, nothing says it like an ornately inlaid Martin guitar. This stunning Dreadnought features shimmering paua inlay on the top, bridge, fretboard, and headstock. You’ll forget all about the gorgeous paua when you look at the back and sides, which are made of solid highly flamed koa that captivates and strikes awe. This koa continues to the front, where it gleams from the headplate, which is further enamor-worthy due to its beautiful grained ivoroid tuner buttons. Need we say more? …Probably not, although the sound of this instrument might make you forget how beautiful it looks while it envelops you in its sonic splendor. This is another grand example of the amazing work performed by the highly skilled artisans of the Martin Custom Shop.
- Top Wood: Swiss Spruce Premium European Certified High Altitude
- Body Wood: Solid Highly Flamed Koa
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut Width: 1 11/16″
- String Spacing: 2 1/8″
- Bridge Material: Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Material: Black Ebony
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Headplate: Highly Flamed Fig Koa
- Tuners: Waverly Nickel w/ Ivoroid Butterbean Buttons
- Included Case: 5-Ply Case w/ Custom Shop Embroidery
- SN: 1895292
We want to talk to you! If you have any questions or would like to purchase this guitar, please call (805) 481-2226.