The splendid compactness of this guitar’s body shape is a wonder to behold. Allowing the player to sit comfortably wherever they please, this single ‘0’ guitar built by the Martin Custom Shop was designed with beauty and tone in mind. It has marvelous solid cocobolo back and sides, carefully designed inlay details throughout, and a gorgeous solid Italian Alpine spruce top that resonates for days. The tone of this guitar is complex and strong, well-balanced and even, quite like a great cup of coffee. You can hear all the nuances you were expecting to find in the perfect guitar, along with all the articulation you want to hear from your own playing style. Things might get smaller, but they don’t get much better than this. Anyone for coffee and cocobolo?
- Top Wood: Italian Alpine Spruce
- Body Wood: Cocobolo
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Low Profile w/ High Performance Taper
- Nut Width: 1 3/4″
- String Spacing: 2 5/32″
- Bridge Material: Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Material: Black Ebony
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Headplate: Cocobolo
- Tuners: Golden Age Relic Brass Side Mounted w/ Cream Buttons
- Included Case: 5-Ply Hardshell
- SN: 2482412
We want to talk to you! If you have any questions or would like to purchase this guitar, please call (805) 481-2226.