Sit back and sip a cup of English Breakfast while gazing at the glorious grain of this incredible Martin guitar with Figured English Walnut back and sides. The striking details of this particular set of wood are truly gorgeous and complement the robust and classic Martin tone that this guitar has to offer. In addition to looks, this guitar has the feel. No need to suck any air in while playing this beast; it has a reduced depth that is the dimension of a 000 instead of Dreadnought depth. You can squeeze into any number of tight spaces while playing this beauty, or just stay out in the open if you aren’t feeling quite as adventurous–this guitar is for anybody who wants an amazing guitar! The fit, finish, and feel of this guitar are all profoundly representative of the quality that C.F. Martin & Co. has spent over 185 years building upon.
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Body Wood: Figured English Walnut
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval/ PA Taper
- Nut Width: 1 3/4″ (1.750)
- String Spacing: 2 5/32″ (2.156)
- Bridge Material: Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Material: Black Ebony
- Binding: Antique White Boltaron
- Headplate: Figured English Walnut
- Tuners: Schaller GrandTune Nickel Butterbean
- Included Case: 345 Black 3-Ply
- SN: 2309038
We want to talk to you! If you have any questions or would like to purchase this guitar, please call (805) 481-2226.