This refined 00 guitar features many beautiful appointments, while remaining subtle and understated in appearance. Ideal for a player who appreciates the beauty of natural woods, but doesn’t want bold or reflective inlay, this guitar has a hardy tone full of complex notes that are evenly balanced across the sound spectrum. With a name inspired by the amusing story of a wallaby and a kookaburra, Wandoo is an Australian hardwood with gorgeous flame and strong tone. The guitar was constructed using hide glue, has 1/4″ scalloped Sitka spruce top bracing, and features a pyramid bridge.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Body Wood: Solid Wandoo
- Neck Material: Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Neck Profile
- Nut Width: 1 3/4″
- String Spacing: 2 3/16″
- Bridge Material: Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Material: Black Ebony
- Binding: European Flamed Maple
- Headplate: Madagascar Rosewood
- Tuners: Waverly Nickel w/ Snakewood Buttons
- Included Case: Custom Shop 5-Ply Black w/Silver Embroidery
- SN: 1643426
We want to talk to you! If you have any questions or would like to purchase this guitar, please call (805) 481-2226.