The fine craftsmen of the Martin Custom Shop have created a smoothly subtle yet powerfully striking guitar with this blonde bombshell made of solid European flame maple back and sides and solid Adirondack spruce on the top. With an irrefutably wow-factor-enhancing three-piece back aiming toward the center stripe on the back of the neck, Martin has left nothing behind in their tireless effort to combine beauty into the looks and sound of each and every guitar that they make. Filling the air with miles of depth and perfect frequency balance, this showstopper will impress for centuries.
- Top Wood: Adirondack Spruce
- Body Wood: European Flame Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut Width: 1 13/16″
- String Spacing: 2 5/16″
- Bridge Material: Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Material: Black Ebony
- Binding: East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate: European Flame Maple
- Tuners: Waverly Nickel Side Mounts w/ Butterbean Buttons
- Included Case: 525 Cabernet 5-Ply
- SN: 2184643
We want to talk to you! If you have any questions or would like to purchase this guitar, please call (805) 481-2226.