The all-new Custom Shop D-28 1937 rewards players with the sonic superiority of Martin’s Authentic Series and the everyday practicality of a workhorse guitar. Regarded as the cornerstone of performance, Martin’s highly prized 1937 models set the benchmark for generations of instruments that followed. This guitar sports time-tested features like Authentic bracing, hide glue and cloth strip construction, Martin’s proprietary Vintage Low Gloss finish, and an adjustable truss rod which gives enthusiasts the day-in, day-out reliability of an instrument that travels well AND responds to seasonal adjustments as it matures.
- Top Wood: Adirondack Spruce
- Body Wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Authentic 1937
- Nut Width: 1 3/4″
- String Spacing: 2 5/16″
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Binding: Antique White
- Headplate: East Indian Rosewood
- Tuners: Waverly Aged Nickel Open Back
- Included Case: Hardshell
- Model Designation: 10CE-01
- SN: 2471953
We want to talk to you! If you have any questions or would like to purchase this guitar, please call (805) 481-2226.