The more guitar, the merrier! This dreadnought from the Martin Custom Shop features more to love, with a body that extends all the way up to the twelfth fret. We decided to design it this way because we loved all that beautiful solid Guatemalan Rosewood on the back and sides. The Custom Shop was nice enough to surprise us with an absolutely incredible solid Adirondack spruce top with aging toner that really makes the grain pop! With elegantly refined details throughout, the simplicity of this acoustic guitar makes it shine ever more. Grab a cup of coffee in the morning and get to playing; this canon will make sure everyone in the house wakes up!
- Top Wood: Adironack Spruce
- Body Wood: Guatemalan Rosewood
- Neck Material: Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Width: 1 3/4″
- String Spacing: 2 5/32″
- Bridge Material: Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Material: Black Ebony
- Binding: Antique White
- Headplate: Antique White
- Tuners: Waverly Nickel w/ Butterbean Buttons
- Included Case: Custom Shop 5-Ply Hardshell
- SN: 2482414
We want to talk to you! If you have any questions or would like to purchase this guitar, please call (805) 481-2226.