When you look at a room full of amazing acoustic guitars like we have here in our shop, this guitar still stands out among all the others. It’s not often that you come across an acoustic guitar with a maple fretboard, let alone a gorgeous birdseye maple fretboard with matching bridge and headplate. Paired with a stunning set of quilted mahogany body wood, this guitar is a true showstopper with stark but beautiful contrast. Abalone inlay roams elegantly through the design. The sound is boosted by 1/4″ scalloped Sitka spruce top bracing that projects the warm mid-range of mahogany into infinity and beyond, and also by the steep break angle provided by the slotted headstock. One more thing–clean your hands before you play this one!
- Top Wood: Solid Quilted Mahogany
- Body Wood: Solid Quilted Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Low Profile w/ PA Taper
- Nut Width: 1 3/4″
- String Spacing: 2 3/16″
- Bridge Material: Birdseye Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Birdseye Maple
- Binding: Birdseye Maple
- Headplate: Birdseye Maple
- Tuners: Waverly Nickel w/ Ivoroid Buttons
- Included Case: 5-Ply Black Cabernet
- SN: 1848674
We want to talk to you! If you have any questions or would like to purchase this guitar, please call (805) 481-2226.